In 2020, social marketers faced challenges unlike any other we’ve seen before. Together, we paused and pivoted more than just our social strategies. We also learned to raise our voices and speak out on the issues that matter most to our communities. Looking back, these lessons have helped us all become stronger and more adaptable marketers.
As planning for 2021 approaches, it’s time to take this year’s insights and transform them into next year’s impact—using data as your guide. We’ve compiled our top data-driven resources from 2020 to help you plot the right course for your business moving forward. (Plus, a bonus resource to help you share those plans across your org for maximum impact).
This free toolkit features:
- [Report] The 2020 Sprout Social Index™
- [Guide] 2020 Trends and 2021 Predictions
- [Exercise] Social Marketing Prioritization Workbook
- [Checklist] Jumpstart Your Strategy When Your Content Stalls Out
- Bonus: Social Media Presentation Template
Download the toolkit today and start planning for 2021.