Plans & Pricing
Try Sprout Social for free with a 30-day trial
Discover the most robust and cohesive social media business solution, built to scale. Upgrade as you grow or cancel anytime.
- 10 Social profiles
- Helpdesk, CRM and Social Commerce integrations.
- All-in-one social inbox
- Profiles, keywords and locations monitoring
- Incoming and outgoing message content tagging
- Group, profile and post-level reporting
- Review management
- Competitive reports for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Publishing and scheduling tools
- Response rate and time analysis reports
- Scheduling for optimal send times
- Trend analysis for Twitter keywords and hashtags
- Custom workflows for multiple approvers and steps
- Social content calendar
- Paid promotion tools to boost Facebook posts
- Paid social reporting for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Tasking and social CRM tools
Customize with Listening, Premium Analytics and Advocacy add-ons. Start a free trial or request a demo to get started.
Unlock the immense value of social data. Get access to trends and actionable insights to inform your marketing, brand and competitive strategy.
Go deeper with your data by leveraging 150+ additional reports while accessing custom report builders and interactive dashboards.
Give your employees and partners a simple way to share curated content across their social networks and amplify the brand’s reach.
Premium solutions can be added to any plan.
Start a free trial or request a demo to learn more.
You won’t be charged unless you decide to move forward with Sprout Social at the end of your trial. Upon completion of your trial you can change to any of the Sprout plans.
Previously we were using a publishing solution from one of Sprout’s competitors, and it felt like it was moving in the opposite direction in terms of functionality. Being able to move to a platform that is consistently expanding has been really nice.
Andrew Rosch, Director of Marketing Strategy, Ecommerce and Events at Trek
The way Sprout is configured is really simple. You’ve got one place where you go to get all the information you need. It has really streamlined our communication.
Richard Sharpe, Divisional Head - Operational Services Division at CASIO
As far as what differentiates Sprout from competitors in the enterprise space, ease of use would be my No. 1 thing. With so many of the other tools, it seems like you need years of experience to actually use them effectively.
Shelby Khan, Social Media Manager at Cloudera
Join our 30,000 happy customers
You’ll have 30 days to try Sprout, risk free. No credit card is required to start a trial.
After your 30-day free trial, you’ll be asked to pick a plan and enter your payment info.
Request a free, customized demo and have a Sprout expert show you our suite of social management, customer care, social data and intelligence, and advocacy solutions.
We’re here to help! Please reach out to your Account Representative or contact Sales at 1.866.878.3231.
No problem. You can switch plans at any time (even during your trial). Pick the plan that seems like the best fit and try it on. You can always change your mind.
Nope. After your 30-day free trial you’ll be asked to pick a plan and enter your payment info. This is billed monthly and you can cancel at any time. If you cancel before the end of a billing period, you’ll retain access until that billing period is over.
You sure can. Additional profiles can be purchased for a nominal fee without the need to upgrade to a higher plan. Access to additional profiles based on your company’s exact needs can be discussed with one of our team members during your evaluation. Contact us for more information.
Unsure which plan is right for your business? Contact email@example.com and we’ll help you choose the best path forward based on your business goals.
Payments and pricing
Online payment methods include major credit cards and Paypal. Prepayment options are available and allow your account to be debited monthly according to your plan and number of users. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these options.
Sprout Social’s pricing starts at $99 per user per month for the Standard plan. The Professional plan offers additional features for businesses at $169 per user per month, and the Advanced plan offers solutions for businesses at scale at $279 per user per month. Annually, the Standard plan costs $1,068 per user, the Professional plan is $1,788 per user annually, and the Advanced plan is $2,988 per user per year.
No. The features and tools within the Premium Add-On packages do not work independently; instead, they unlock additional functionality on top of our base plans.
Sprout Social takes the security of our platform and our customers’ data very seriously.
- All communications with Sprout use HTTPS with TLS 1.2 or higher enforced and all customer data is stored encrypted at rest with AES-256 or greater, including backups.
- Sprout is hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS) with world-class hosting facilities that are secure, highly available, and redundant. Sprout’s network is segmented into multiple security zones and databases are completely inaccessible from the public Internet.
- User account passwords are salted and hashed, meaning your actual password is unable to be viewed. Customers can also leverage multi-factor authentication and/or single sign-on for additional security.
- Sprout integrates with our social network partners on your behalf using OAuth 2.0 – a highly secure authorization protocol that makes it easy to disable Sprout’s access at any time.
More information about Sprout Social’s hosting and security can be found at https://sproutsocial.com/security/