Sprout Social Product Terms
These Sprout Social Product Terms (“Product Terms”) govern Subscriber’s use of and access to the Sprout Social Subscription Services and are incorporated into the agreement in place between the parties with respect to the use of Sprout Social Subscription Services (“Agreement”). Capitalized terms used but not defined in these Product Terms have the meanings given in the Agreement. In the event of any conflict between the Product Terms and the Agreement, the Product Terms prevail and control to the extent necessary to resolve such conflict.
- Sprout Social Subscription Services. For purposes of these Product Terms, “Sprout Social Subscription Services” shall mean the proprietary subscription services provided by Sprout Social, which include use of Sprout Social’s web-based applications, mobile applications (if applicable), technical support, and Documentation, each corresponding to the plan, features, and support package purchased by Subscriber per an applicable Service Order.
- Documentation. With respect to the Sprout Social Subscription Services, “Documentation” shall mean the online materials pertaining to the use of the Sprout Social Services available to Subscriber at: https://support.sproutsocial.com/hc/en-us, which may be updated from time-to-time.
- DPA. By using the Sprout Social Subscription Services, Subscriber enters into and agrees to the Sprout Social, Inc. Data Processing Addendum available at https://media.sproutsocial.com/uploads/Downloadable-Customer-DPA.pdf, which is incorporated by reference into the Agreement.
- Government Entity Approvals. If Subscriber is a government entity or an entity performing services on behalf of a government entity whose primary function or mission includes conducting surveillance or gathering intelligence, Subscriber may not access X (formerly Twitter) content through the Sprout Social Subscription Services unless otherwise expressly pre-approved by Sprout Social and X. If Subscriber is a government entity or an entity performing services on behalf of a government entity, Sprout Social and X reserve the right to approve each of Subscriber’s (or Subscriber’s Clients’ or Affiliates’) use cases for the Sprout Social Subscription Services, and Subscriber’s failure to obtain such approval may result in suspension and potential termination of the Services pursuant to this section and the Agreement.
- Inbox Export and Link Sharing. Should Subscriber choose to export a copy of its inbox or share any public or private links via the Sprout Social Subscription Services, Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that Sprout Social is not responsible for, and shall have no liability related to: (a) the security of the information contained in (i) any exported copy of Subscriber’s Sprout Social inbox or (ii) any public or private link shared through the Sprout Social Subscription Services; or (b) compliance obligations with respect to any applicable law of any federal, state, local, or foreign government or political subdivision thereof, including applicable privacy law, arising from or relating to Sprout Social fulfilling Subscriber’s request to (i) export a copy of Subscriber’s Sprout Social inbox or (ii) share any public or private link through the Sprout Social Subscription Services.
- OpenAI Features. Should Subscriber choose to use OpenAI-powered generative AI features within the Sprout Social Subscription Services, Subscriber’s use of such features will be subject to the additional terms located at https://sproutsocial.com/legal/terms/openai-features/.
- Mobile Terms. Use of a Mobile Application (defined below) requires a compatible mobile device. Sprout Social does not warrant that the Mobile Applications will be compatible with any mobile device. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that Sprout Social may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the Mobile Applications and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the Mobile Applications. Subscriber consents to such automatic upgrading. Standard carrier data charges may apply to use of the Mobile Applications. The additional terms and conditions set forth at https://sproutsocial.com/terms/mobile-applications/ shall apply with respect to any Mobile Application that Sprout Social provides for use. “Mobile Application” means each copy of the Sprout Social mobile application, Advocacy mobile application and/or any other mobile application provided by Sprout Social (as upgraded from time to time) downloaded by your users and installed on a mobile device approved by Subscriber for business use.