Build a strong community using Sprout Social
Sprout provides superior social marketing, customer care and data analysis solutions that unlock the full potential of social to drive real business impact.
$149 per user/month (billed annually)
or $169 month-to-month
No credit card required
Trusted by 25,000+ world-class brands and organizations of all sizes
Add confidence to your customer conversations
Sprout’s integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps you better engage with prospects and customers by adding social messages to your CRM. Seeing your social interactions displayed alongside your customer information offers a more complete picture of your customer experience.
Deliver relationship-building service
- Quickly act to resolve customer issues with easy case handoffs from your social team
- Gain additional context as you engage with contacts and leads with access to social messages and conversation history
- Unify all networks and profiles into a single stream to monitor incoming messages and provide quick responses
Reach your audience
- Schedule posts for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest
- Organize posts across profiles, networks and campaigns using a shared content calendar
- Publish content at the times most likely to reach audiences with Optimal Send Times
Drive strategic decision-making
- Analytics for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest
- Compare your social performance to your competitors' to find new opportunities
- Directly tie social efforts to business results with automated, presentation-ready reports
What’s included: Core features
Paid Performance Report
Evaluate social advertising across channels and audiences to identify top-performing campaigns and optimize future ad spend.
Profile Performance Report
Uncover granular details about different message types across your profiles, including Instagram Stories.
Easily schedule your content to post across different profiles by enabling the Schedule + Duplicate feature.
Create automated Chatbots to quickly respond to incoming messages, resolve support issues and share information.
Monitor the hashtags and topics that are trending across mentions and replies for your connected profiles.
Group and categorize messages to match your workflows, business objectives and marketing strategies.
Visualize your inbound message volume across social profiles and quickly respond to your audiences.
Enable account hierarchies and permission structures and give users custom access.
Know your accounts are kept safe with OAuth connections and 2-factor authentication.
No credit card required
Sprout integrates with the social platforms and digital tools that matter to your business
You won’t be charged unless you decide to move forward with Sprout Social at the end of your trial. Upon completion of your trial you can change to any of the Sprout plans.
Previously we were using a publishing solution from one of Sprout’s competitors, and it felt like it was moving in the opposite direction in terms of functionality. Being able to move to a platform that is consistently expanding has been really nice.
Andrew Rosch, Director of Marketing Strategy, Ecommerce and Events at Trek
The way Sprout is configured is really simple. You’ve got one place where you go to get all the information you need. It has really streamlined our communication.
Richard Sharpe, Divisional Head - Operational Services Division at CASIO
As far as what differentiates Sprout from competitors in the enterprise space, ease of use would be my No. 1 thing. With so many of the other tools, it seems like you need years of experience to actually use them effectively.
Shelby Khan, Social Media Manager at Cloudera