The days of using fancy filming equipment to create video content for your brand are gone. TikTok has made it as simple as having a smartphone, the TikTok app and sometimes, a tripod or ring light—your call.
But that also means you have to step up your social video strategy. After all, half of TikTok users buy from brands they see on the platform. And with 1 billion active users in TikTok, there’s a good chance your future customers are on the platform.
Leveraging your video strategy to get more leads, connect with your audience and convert them into customers should be a priority. That’s why we compiled a list of TikTok tools you can use to create videos and measure their impact on your Tiktok marketing goals.
All-in-one TikTok management tool
Using TikTok for business has become a powerful way for marketing teams to grow and nurture their audience. But the platform may not have all the tools you need to manage a scalable video campaign or strategy. Luckily, Sprout can help you manage your posts, analytics and more, all in one place.
1. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is an all-in-one social media management platform that helps you make data-driven decisions to improve your social media strategy. This management tool saves you the manual effort that comes with having multiple social media accounts, giving you room to concentrate on your business goals.
- Smart Inbox that captures and organizes incoming messages, so your team can respond to followers quickly.
- Tracks your performance and your competitors across multiple social media accounts so you can see how you measure up.
- Analyze data and metrics from all your social accounts and your posts’ impact on traffic to your website.
- Advanced scheduling that enables you to post content across platforms on your time.
- Optimal send times, meaning it analyzes your account to determine the best time to post automatically.
If you don’t already use Sprout, try out some of these features with our free 30-day trial.
TikTok editing tools
Once you record a video, editing is a crucial step to make sure your content represents your brand and meets your goals. But having high-quality videos doesn’t have to be a challenge. Here are some TikTok tools that will make editing simple but effective for you:
Splice is a mobile video editor that offers a set of intuitive tools to create the videos your audience wants to see. It allows you to have as many work-in-progress (WIP) projects as you want with advanced editor workflows.
- Aspect ratio format based on the platform where you’ll post your video
- Automatic subtitles
- Voice recording over your videos
- Editing section where you can add media, text, music, overlay and sounds
- House all of your projects in one place
PicsArt is a photo and video editor that includes graphic design tools and templates, so you don’t need to be an expert to have beautiful media. It allows up to 50 projects on free accounts.
- Available templates for you to use
- Millions of stock images
- AI background remover
- Templates for every social network
- Video editing tools
- Image library
TikTok scheduling tools
Scheduling is a task that needs consistency. You need to post when your audience is most active, and this can be throughout the day or in the middle of the night. But it can overlap with your other responsibilities, so a scheduling tool is essential to make your job more efficient.
4. TikTok video scheduler
The TikTok video scheduler is a built-in TikTok feature where you can upload videos up to 10 days before publishing.
- It’s a native feature, meaning it’s free
- It’s simple to use
- You can run a copyright check
- Get push notifications when your video is live
Planable is a collaboration tool for teams to plan and approve social media content. It lets you invite team members or clients to collaborate on your workspace. See your posts from a feed, calendar, grid or list view.
- Workflow tool for content collaboration
- User-friendly tool
- Integration with the most popular social media platforms
- Create customized labels to filter your posts
TikTok engagement tools
Engaging with your customers is key to your business’ success. When you build a relationship of trust with your audience, they’re more likely to keep buying from or refer you. You can fuel this engagement by interacting with your audience, sharing content they find valuable and understanding the TikTok algorithm.
Here are some tools to boost your engagement:
6. TikTok Q&A
TikTok Q&A helps you engage directly with your audience by letting them ask you questions through your profile or the comments.
Addressing your customers’ burning questions helps to reduce friction in their journey, which in turn makes the buying process easier.
- TikTok Q&A is available when you’re LIVE
- Respond to questions with comments or video replies
- Add the Q&A feature to your profile bio
- Your audience can review previous questions
To activate the Q&A feature on TikTok:
- Go to your Profile
- Tap into the 3-dot (or 3-line) icon at the top of your screen
- Select Creator tools
- Tap on Q&A
- Select Turn on Q&A
The new Q&A feature is now here to help you ask or answer any questions. Try it out now!
TikTok analytics tools
Now that you have your video ready and in queue, you’ll want to monitor your TikTok analytics to measure your success and plan your next move. Here are some TikTok analytics tools to check your metrics:
7. TikTok’s native analytics tool
A built-in tool, TikTok analytics gives you insight into your engagement metrics to track the performance of your videos.
- Organizes your data into four sections: Overview, Content, Followers and LIVE.
- Track your engagement metrics in the Overview section, like video views, profile views, likes, comments, shares and number of followers.
- Get specific data of your videos in the Content section, like total play time, average watch time, full watched videos and audience reach. Also, identify your trending videos (with the fastest growth over the past seven days).
- Identify your followers’ growth rate, their demographics and activity in the Followers section.
- Get information about your followers from LIVE sessions. Specific information like total views, total time, new followers, unique viewers and top viewer count—all within your selected date range.
As a side note, information from LIVE can be filtered by the last seven to 28 days.
Analisa.io is an AI-powered social analytics tool for Instagram and TikTok. This tool helps you customize reports about your social media campaigns by analyzing TikTok profiles and hashtags. Analisa.io gives you information about the posting behaviors of users, like when and how often they post.
- It’s an AI-powered social analytics tool
- Gives you information about your followers’ demographics
- Provides you with key hashtag metrics of your social media campaigns and influencers’ accounts
- Tiktok profile analytics including average engagement and posting activity
- Tiktok hashtag analytics including follower reach and posts per day
TikTok marketing tools
A marketing tool should help you grow your audience and ultimately get more sales. But when you’re just starting out on social media, your reach may be limited.
Partnering with an influencer or content creator in your niche can help you reach new audiences. The trust they’ve built with their audience can be passed onto your business, and streamlining this collaboration through a marketing tool can help you find the right creator, track performance and launch campaigns that nurture your audience.
Here are some of our favorite marketing tools:
9. TikTok Creator Marketplace
In the TikTok Creator Marketplace you can collaborate with content creators to promote your brand based on your budget, industry and business goals. It also shows you TikTok trends relevant to your niche like hashtags, most engaging TikToks and creators.
- Browse and invite creators directly from TikTok
- See the base payment of the creators you want to work with
- Check your target creator’s performance and video data
- Track your campaign’s performance with engagement data from the creator’s account
10. Fanbytes by Brainlabs
With Fanbytes, you can get help from a team of experts to engage your audience on social media using influencer marketing. Using their industry-leading platform, you can find influencers and launch campaigns in a few hours.
- All-in-one platform for influencer marketing that makes finding influencers and launching a campaign simple.
- Build a custom campaign strategy with Fanbyte experts, and get content ideas from their team.
- Get advice on content creation for better engagement.
- Explore their influencer network to get the best promoters for your brand.
TikTok ads tools
Tactics to reach your audience wouldn’t be complete without mentioning ads. Here’s how these TikTok ads tools can help you promote and grow your brand.
11. TikTok promote
Promote is a native TikTok tool to reach a wider audience and stimulate increases in followers, engagement and traffic to your website. The video you choose to promote must be public and will appear as an ad.
- Choose your goal whether it’s video views, website visits or followers. TikTok will promote your video to people more likely to perform your desired action.
- Define your target audience based on gender, age, locations and interests.
- Get your estimated views according to your budget and duration of your campaign.
- Track views, comments, likes, shares and website visits of the video you’re promoting.
- Dig into the demographics of people who have seen your video.
12. TikTok ad library
The TikTok ad library contains the highest performing TikTok ads over the last 30 days. The library comes directly from the TikTok Creator Center, where you can see trends, ads and insights on the app. So, it’s a good source of information to learn from high-performing ads.
- Get more ideas about the type of content that attracts people and better your own ads.
- The search bar allows you to look for specific ad content via keywords.
- Sort ads by reach, CTR and view rate.
- Filter the highest performing ads on TikTok by industry, objective, duration, country and publish date.
13. TikTok Pixel
TikTok Pixel is an HTML code that you can embed on your website to track the behavior of your visitors when they land on your site via a TikTok ad. If a visitor purchases a product from your site and you have the Developer Mode Pixel implemented, data about the product and customer will be collected.
- Set up the “events” or actions from which you want to collect information. For example, if a visitor clicks a button, purchases a product or visits another page.
- Default cookies that help TikTok Pixel measure and optimize your campaigns by collecting info about the behavior of your visitors. This information is then used to create audience segment funnels and match people from your website to TikTok users, generating more conversions.
- An events manager where you can create, add or edit events.
PiPiAds is a product research tool to get a glimpse of your competitors’ TikTok ads. It’s also has a variety of filters to find the kind of TikTok ad you’re looking for and a vast library to get ideas for your ads.
- Ads are added and updated to the library every day
- It’s a product research tool
- It has a broad library of TikTok ads
- Identify trending TikTok products before your competition does
- Advertiser analysis helps you discover how your competition runs their ad campaigns
Make the most out of your TikTok tools
Having the right tools will not only help you execute your content, but also help you optimize your approach. Whether you’re just starting out or are an experienced TikToker, this list of TikTok tools can set the stage for your video strategy.
It’s no surprise TikTok has become a powerful marketing tool to reach your audience. So, what are you waiting for? Start using these TikTok tools to unlock your video strategy success. Also, take a peek at our social media toolkit with templates to help you unlock social media success across platforms.
How to get more views on TikTok: 12 tactics to tryPublished on September 14, 2023 Reading time 7 minutes
TikTok SEO: What it is and 5 tips to improve your brand’s reachPublished on August 8, 2023 Reading time 7 minutes
TikTok marketing: The complete guide for brands in 2023Published on March 29, 2023 Reading time 11 minutes