Today, we celebrate Thanksgiving here in the US, but at Sprout Social headquarters, we kicked off the festivities a little early with our own annual holiday: Sproutsgiving. Our Chicago team gathered for a potluck-style feast, with Sprout providing the turkey and Team Sprout bringing the rest. Dishes ranged from family recipes to treats from around the world, and we spent a long lunch sharing food, gratitude and holiday traditions.
Sproutsgiving is an opportunity for Sprout as a company to recognize all of our employees and celebrate all that we are thankful for together. This year, a few things top the list:
- The many talented individuals who make up our team. We appreciate their dedication to solving hard problems, building great products and supporting one another.
- Strong partnerships. The relationships we’ve cultivated with industry partners, professional associations and customers have been critical to our success. We greatly appreciate everyone whose support has helped Sprout grow.
- The opportunity to learn and grow as professionals. Whether we’re mentoring interns, hosting workshops and discussions or learning in the company of friends at events, we enjoy the chance to keep building our skills in an ever-changing industry.
- Families, partners and friends who not only support our work but who join us for events like Sprout Halloween, The Great Sproutdoors annual canoe trip and our holiday party.
- The Sprout community. We are grateful for the support and advocacy of an enthusiastic community around the world—which includes readers like you!
As with any celebration, Sproutsgiving is also full of food and fun. Some of our favorite dishes included:
- Homemade baguettes and herb bread with smoked paprika butter made by Josh, an Advocacy Account Executive on the Bambu team.
- Brigadeiro (a typical Brazilian party dessert, similar to chocolate fudge) made by Tatiana, a Customer Advocate.
- Polish sausage and sauerkraut made by Larry, a Project Manager on the Engineering team.
Take a look at the full spread in our Facebook album. And for all who are celebrating Thanksgiving today, happy holidays!
Sprout Social recognized as one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2021Published on January 13, 2021 Reading time 2 minutes
Sprout Social named to Fortune 100 Best Small and Medium Workplaces in 2020Published on October 16, 2020 Reading time 1 minute
Sprout Social’s 2020 Diversity, Equity and Inclusion ReportPublished on August 18, 2020 Reading time 1 minute