Since its founding in 1895, the London School of Economics has a history of impressive accolades:
- LSE has educated more billionaires than any other European university
- Alumni and staff represent 26% of all Economic Nobel Prize winners
- Alumni and staff include 52 heads of state or government (past or present)
Those recognitions are just part of LSE’s storied past, exciting present and bright future.
In order to foster community and connection between the school and its impressive network of students and alumni, LSE relies on social media efforts that drive engagement and add a personal touch to its communications.
This objective came to life memorably in the school’s recent “You Say, We Are” Instagram campaign, where LSE showcased how it uses and integrates student feedback. The campaign was a hit and it was made possible because of the Sprout Social platform.
Key results from the London School of Economics case study:
- Branded hashtag engagement increased 58%
- Measured campaign success easily and accurately
- Closed the feedback loop between student engagement and responses
Request a demo to learn how Sprout can help your institution deliver personalized, effective social media campaigns.