Before everyone unplugs for the holidays, let’s take a look at what’s happened this past week in the social sphere.
Twitter released its long-awaited conversion tracking tool, which pairs nicely with its Direct Response Guide for businesses. Combined, advertisers can really leverage Twitter’s Promoted Products to achieve their sales goals.
Facebook confirmed that it’s testing auto-play video ads in News Feed. Although some advertisers might be concerned about user experience, we took a look at different ways brands have created non-invasive video content.
In case you’ve missed any of it, all of those stories and more (including Vine’s vanity URLs and updates to LinkedIn’s Influencer directory) can be found below.
- More Retailers Using Custom Audiences Can Now Measure Offline Sales
- Donate Button Enables Nonprofits to Reach Supporters on Facebook
- How Brands Are Using Video to Create Non-Invasive Ads
- Download Twitter’s Helpful Direct Response Guide for Businesses
- Twitter Promoted Accounts Now Appear in Mobile Timelines
- Learn Business Strategies With Twitter and Sprout Social’s Webinars
- How Twitter’s Conversion Tracking Will Help Prove Your Social ROI
- These Brands Rock on Vine: Get Your New Vanity URL and Do the Same
[Image credit: Tanja Scherm]