Facebook Offers is a social media marketing feature that allows brands to promote coupons, discounts and deals to customers, ultimately to help convert more leads. Through enticing deals and discounts, this feature expands brand reach and improves revenue. There are three types of offer for admins to choose from:
- In-Store only offers: Customers who claim in-store offers get a barcode or QR code sent through email. They can access it on their phone or print it.
- Online only offers: This gives online customers a code and sends them to your ecommerce site to shop.
- Combination offers: Some companies combine their online and offline campaigns by allowing customers to redeem deals both ways.
How Do Facebook Offers Work?
Facebook offers are coupons exclusively created and shared on Facebook. Admins create offers on their page and Facebook users claim them for their next purchase. Offers act like page posts, living on the company’s Facebook wall. You can also pay to promote your offer through Facebook ads.
A Facebook offer gives companies a chance to engage with potential customers. Everyone loves an opportunity to save some cash. Offers help organizations to:
- Reach new people: Connect with existing customers and acquire new ones.
- Boost sales: Encourage warm leads to visit your business online or offline.
- Send automatic reminders: Let your customers know when a deal is about to expire. This creates urgency and FOMO (fear of missing out).
How to Create Facebook Offers
Facebook Offers are customizable. Admins choose whether their offer is claimable online, in-store (or both) and admins help set images or headlines. Here’s how to create an offer on Facebook:
- Go to your Facebook page and choose “Offers” on the left-hand side.
- Click the “Create Offer” button.
- Input important information about your offer. For instance, cover when the offer expires, where it’s available and outline any terms and conditions. Remember to add an image and catchy headline, just like with a standard Facebook post.
- If your deal is online, add an URL for redemption.
- Click “Publish” button.
Tips for Creating Facebook Offers
Facebook Offers are a great way to attract customers. Used correctly, these campaigns improve connections with your existing audience and expand brand reach. To get the most out of your Facebook Offers, try these tips:
- Select a substantial discount: Facebook says that free items offered alongside a purchase deliver the best conversion rate.
- Keep it simple: Explain the terms of your offer as clearly as possible. Additionally, avoid complex steps for customers.
- Use an engaging image: People like to see what they’re getting. Use a clear and attractive image that pushes your customer into action. Remember that your profile picture will appear alongside Facebook Offers. Don’t use the same image for both.
- Keep language direct: Pick an attention-grabbing headline but keep the content natural. Your headline should make your offer clear.
- Set an expiration date: Urgency is key for Facebook offers. Set a reasonable expiration date. Your customers need time to see your offer as well as the pressure of a deadline.
- Promote your offer: Pin your offer to the top of your page and re-share when necessary.
- Train your staff: Make sure that your team understands the offer and how customers redeem it.
Recommended for you
The ultimate guide to evaluating influencer media kitsPublished on September 21, 2023 Reading time 7 minutes
How to make the most of holiday marketing on socialPublished on September 21, 2023 Reading time 8 minutes
Decoding CSAT: What it is and how to calculate your scorePublished on September 20, 2023 Reading time 10 minutes