5 Effective Ways to Sell Your School on Social
If your school isn’t taking advantage of social media as an admissions platform and actively fostering communication with prospective students, you may be putting your institution at a considerable disadvantage. Social media not only allows your admissions team to meet students where they are, but it also allows you to reach a wider, more diverse pool of applicants.
This guide offers five steps that will help your admissions team locate, attract and successfully recruit your ideal freshman class. In this guide you will learn how to:
- Create a social presence that caters to prospective students
- Find and foster relationships with eligible prospects
- Cultivate interest through candid, engaging content
- Drive action through timely, relevant and informational content
- Measure success to evaluate and adjust your efforts accordingly