Export Message Data from the Smart Inbox
Export a CSV of incoming messages from the Smart Inbox using Inbox Export. Users can filter specific messages by time period, message type, profile, network and keyword then email the CSV file to themselves, as well as to other stakeholders. Using Inbox Export, users can aggregate curated conversations to glean deeper insights from social conversations.
- HOW TO:
- Configure the Smart Inbox to show only the messages you’d like to export.
- On the right bar, scroll down and click Export.
- Choose a date range by clicking on the calendar or selecting a preset date range.
- Enter up to 25 email addresses.
- Click Send.
- Click Close.
- Once you receive the email, click Download to download the CSV file.
Note: The exported file may contain confidential or other sensitive information so please be mindful of who you send it to.
Email Twitter Conversations
Sprout users can now email Twitter conversations from both the Inbox and the Twitter Profile View. Select Email Conversation to email Twitter conversations where two or more messages are part of a reply thread.
- HOW TO:
- From the Inbox, choose one of the reply messages within a Twitter conversation. Select Email Conversation from the actions menu.
- From the Twitter Profile View, choose one of the reply messages within a public Twitter conversation. Select Email Conversation from the actions menu.