Manage Queue Settings with Additional Team Members
Sprout’s Users & Social Profiles settings screen now includes a “Manage Queue” permission, providing flexibility for more team members to make changes to Queue Settings. Anyone with “Manage profiles & permissions” can now authorize users on their team to manage Queue settings. Previously, only Account Owners had the ability to manage these settings.
Queue managers will also see Queue times in their respective Sprout Social app timezones.
Customize the Business Hours Filter in the Team Report
The Team Report now includes the option to set specific business hours for the Business Hours filter at the profile level. This enables brands to analyze response times of their agents while the profile is “open” for business.
- From the application, click on the Gear icon.
- Select Report Settings from the sidebar and click Customize.
- Select the desired profiles from the profile picker and a time zone for the profile(s).
- Choose days of the week and times for each day.
- Click Save.
- To edit or delete set business hours, choose the Edit or Delete icon.