Start Publishing Videos to Your Facebook Page From Compose
Sprout users can now draft, schedule, queue and publish videos to their Facebook Pages from Compose. This new functionality fits seamlessly into Sprout’s existing publishing toolset allowing users to apply tags, submit for approval and use Facebook targeting when drafting and publishing a video post for Facebook.
- How To:
- Open Compose and select one or several Facebook Page profiles.
- Click the camera icon in the lower left corner.
- Choose a video file ( .mp4, .mov or .avi) that you’d like to upload from your computer’s OS file browser.
- While the video uploads, give the video a Title and select a Category.
- Compose your message and apply any desired tags, targeting or approval workflow.
- Once the video is done uploading, click Schedule, Queue, Save (draft), Submit for Approval or Send.