Save Draft Messages to the Calendar for iOS and Android
You can now assign a specific time to draft messages and view them on the publishing calendar on Sprout’s iOS and Android apps.
- Open Compose and type your post.
- Choose Draft from the message type menu.
- Tap the message type menu again and select Add/Edit Time.
- Pick a time and select Save.
- Edit from the Calendar by selecting the Edit or Duplicate icons.
- To publish or schedule the message, select Edit. Either change the message type from Save as Draft to another message type or select the Publish button to schedule it for the tentative post time(s).
Automatically Mention Users When Replying to Facebook Comment Replies for iOS and Android
When replying to Facebook comment replies from Sprout’s iOS and Android apps, Sprout will automatically @mention the user being replied to. This enhancement mirrors functionality on the native Facebook platform, making it easier to navigate a thread of nested replies.
- HOW TO:
- Choose a Facebook Comment Reply and select Reply.
Brand Keyword Push Notifications for iOS and Android
You can now receive a digest of Brand Keywords notifications at configurable times via push notification in the Settings area of Sprout’s iOS and Android apps.
- From the Settings screen, select Brand Keywords.
- Toggle on a Brand Keyword you’d like to receive notifications for.
- Select how often you’d like to receive the push notification.
Quick Filters on Android
You can now tap and hold on profiles in the Filter menu from Inbox, Drafts, Calendar, and Notifications to quickly toggle profile filters.