Add Carousel Cards to Your Facebook Bot Conversations
Sprout users now have the ability to add Carousel Cards to their Facebook Messenger bot workflows in order to increase engagement and drive traffic to targeted pages. Carousel Cards make it possible for users to display multiple images, buttons and calls-to-action within a single interaction.
- HOW TO:
- Within the Conversation Map, add a new message.
- Select Carousel Cards and click Next.
- Click Add a Card.
- Enter the URL for a hosted image.
- Enter the destination URL for your image.
- Enter a title and a sub-title.
- Add buttons to direct users to a specific URL. You can add up to 3 buttons per card.
- Scroll to the right to add another card to the Carousel Cards. You can add up to 10 cards.
Note: Images attached to Carousel Cards must be hosted, meaning you must have a public URL available for each image. Images cannot be uploaded from the Asset Library at this time.