Publish Pinterest Content from Sprout’s iOS and Android Apps
You can now post Pins and create boards directly from Compose on Sprout’s iOS and Android apps. You can also schedule or queue Pins and view all Pins on the Calendar, in the Queue or as Drafts.
- Go to Compose. Select your desired Pinterest profiles in the Profile Picker.
- Enter your message text. Attach your preferred image.
- Tap the Pin Options icon to choose or create the Board. Set the destination URL.
- Tap Save.
- Tap Send Now, Schedule, Queue, or Draft as your preferred content delivery option.
Notify Users Tagged in Message Approval Comments with Sprout’s iOS and Android Apps
You can now opt-in to receive push notifications when tagged in internal comments within the Approval Activity feed on Sprout’s iOS and Android apps. Enable this notification for more efficient two-way communication.
- Go to Settings. Enter Message Approval.
- Select Enable Approval Notifications.
Pause All Scheduled and Queued Messages on Sprout’s iOS and Android Apps
You can now pause all scheduled and queued messages using a single action within the settings of Sprout’s Android and iOS apps. It will halt all outgoing content during times of crisis to exercise sympathy, re-establish content control or avoid the publishing of irrelevant content.
- Go to Settings. Select Pause All Messages.
- Select Stop scheduled & queued messages.