Twilio, a cloud communications company based in San Francisco, recognized that as their business grew they needed a solution to manage their social media communications. After researching and testing a number of social management platforms, Twilio found that Sprout Social was the best tool to support their publishing, collaboration and mobile access objectives and streamline their entire social strategy.
On-the-Go Mobile Access
- Situation: Twilio’s team members and evangelists are spread throughout the world and often utilize social media during industry events and travel.
- Sprout Solution: Twilio team members can log onto Sprout’s web, iPhone, iPad or Android apps 24/7/365 to easily monitor their community’s social activity, schedule content and publish relevant posts on their social networks, regardless of their location.
Effortless Scheduling and Publishing
- Situation: Busy schedules and packed to-do lists mean it’s not always convenient for the Twilio team to tweet and post in real time.
- Sprout Solution: Sprout’s publishing and scheduling features like the content calendar, Queue and drafts make it easy for Twilio to publish a consistent stream of relevant content. Additionally, Twilio utilizes Sprout’s ViralPost technology to analyze audience engagement and determine optimal content delivery times.
Team Consolidation and Collaboration
- Situation: Twilio needed a single system to house all social activity that enabled each team member to monitor conversations, post content and track results without stepping on one another’s toes.
- Sprout Solution: Sprout consolidates all of Twilio’s social management into one platform creating consistent monitoring, publishing and reporting across each profile. The multi-user design and permission levels provide individual user autonomy and team task management within the platform.
Ease of use
- Situation: Twilio’s team is constantly growing and they needed an accessible platform that is easy to understand, user friendly and does not require extensive training.
- Sprout Solution: Sprout’s clean design and intuitive interface enables the Twilio team to quickly on-board new community managers so they can focus on engaging their Facebook, Twitter and Google+ audiences.
Sprout’s suite of collaboration, engagement, and analytics tools strengthen Twilio’s ability to actively manage networks, monitor and engage in conversations, and deliver exceptional customer experiences for their many users.