3-Step Template to Document your Crisis Management PlanDownload Template
A crisis can strike at any time. You need to be ready to respond quickly and efficiently. Waiting until you’re under pressure to draft an entire crisis management plan can lead to preventable mistakes and a longer recovery period.
In this easy-to-use, free crisis management plan template, we’re giving you the tools that will help you:
- Build your crisis management team
- Examine and improve your current emergency response protocols
- Set up communication procedures and guidelines
- Define crisis scenarios and create a crisis response bank
- Activate and evaluate your crisis response
Download the template to build a stronger crisis management plan that enables your team to respond and recover faster.
How can PR and influencer marketing work together in a crisis?Published on August 10, 2022 Reading time 6 minutes
5 successful crisis communication examples brands can learn fromPublished on July 12, 2022 Reading time 7 minutes
Brand storytelling: How to tell the story your customers want to hearPublished on June 6, 2022 Reading time 9 minutes
Why lifecycle marketing matters for your social teamPublished on June 1, 2022 Reading time 4 minutes