Social Media News: iPad mini, Pinterest, Expanded Tweets
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Outranks Other Social Networks Among Teens
- Customers Could Soon Give Star Ratings to Facebook Places
- Testing of Facebook’s Collections Feature Comes to an End
- Twitter Replaces ‘Favorite’ With ‘Like’ in Latest Test
- New Partners Bring More Enhancements to Twitter’s Expanded Tweets
- Pinterest Trumps Facebook for Purchase Motivation, But for How Long?
- Instagram Now Translates @Mentions to Twitter
- The iPad Mini Launches November 2: Here Are the Details
- Apple Announces a 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro and a Super-Thin New iMac
- Square’s Mobile Payment Service Is Now Live in Canada
- Save Time With Redesigned Bing Ads Reporting
- Pinterest Offers Website Verification on Profile Pages
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]