Social Media News: Political Ads, Pinterest, Google AdWords
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Showcase Products Through Facebook’s New Collections Feature
- Stats: More People Access Facebook by Android Than iOS
- Facebook’s Search Ads Result in High Clickthrough Rates
- Custom Audience Ads on Facebook Are Impressing Early Adopters
- Twitter Profiles Are Now More Discoverable Through Search Engines
- Twitter for BlackBerry Now Offers Expanded Tweets and Quick Follow
- Political Ads on Twitter Increase Campaign Donations
- Google Introduces AdWords Credit Cards for Small Businesses
- Update Brings Google+ Page Support to Native iOS and Android App
- Is Google Phasing Out the Zagat Score?
- Entice Holiday Shoppers With Social Media Promotions
- Sprout Social Celebrates 2 Years and 10,000 Customers
- Groupon Launches iPad Payment Service Specifically for Restaurants
- Pinterest Outranks Tumblr in Unique Visitors
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]