Social Media News: Foursquare, QR Codes, Brand Surveys
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook’s Revamped Pages Browser Focuses on Interests, Not Popularity
- Facebook Tells Advertisers to Focus on Impressions, Not Clicks
- Find the Answers You Need in Facebook’s Redesigned Help Center
- Facebook Expands Promoted Posts to Personal Profiles
- Facebook Passes 1 Billion Members, Puts Mobile Back on the Map
- LinkedIn Offers Members the Ability to Follow Industry Influencers
- LinkedIn’s Redesigned Company Pages Are Now Available
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]