6 Brands With Killer Facebook Strategies (And What They Teach Us)
It’s Facebook Friday — each week we’ll offer one tip for leveraging Facebook to increase customer awareness of and engagement with your brand or business. This week, we’re listing several brands that have set a remarkable example for effective Facebook strategy.
Each of these brands was highlighted in the ongoing Sprout Insights series on Facebook brand strategy. Taking a close look at each of them can teach community managers and social media marketers new ways to engage with customers and build brand awareness on the world’s largest social network.
And on top of these, if you have a recommendation for other readers (and us) on other brands to look at for inspiration, please feel free to chime in. We get a big kick out of seeing effective social media management. The creativity we see out there among social media managers is just remarkable.
Closer Looks at Brands With Killer Facebook Strategies
- Chanel: A fashion magazine in Facebook Timeline form
- Skittles: A vibrant, colorful personality that suits the brand
- Gilt City: How contets can help smaller brands
- Spotify: An interactive history of music and more
- Red Bull: Events, games, and apps; it’s all about knowing your audience
- The New York Times: Using historical milestones for context
Was this tip helpful? Do you have any more ideas for getting the most out of Facebook? Let us know in the comments!
[Image credit: Evan Hahn]