Social Media News: Dropbox, Klout, Moo Cards
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Why Your Facebook Page Is More Useful to Consumers Than Your Website
- You Can Now Upload Dropbox Files to Facebook Groups
- Fan Counts Decline as Facebook Removes Fake Likes
- Upcoming Facebook App Brings Timeline to BlackBerry 10
- Facebook Brings Back Gifts, Enables the Sale of Physical Goods
- Are Brands Reluctant to Update to the New Twitter Profile?
- Never Miss a Connection With Twitter’s ‘People You Many Know’ Emails
- Google for Entrepreneurs Launches With Support for Startups
- Interact With Google+ Events Right From Gmail
- Sprout Social Integrates With UserVoice for Social Customer Service
- Traditional Marketing Drives Online Purchases, Not Social Media
- Foursquare’s ‘Always On’ Feature Is Good for Local Businesses
- Share Contact Information Through NFC-Enabled Moo Cards
- You Can Now Link a Facebook Page to Your Klout Profile
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]