Social Media News: LinkedIn, Embeddable Twitter Timelines
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Draw Attention to Tweets With Embeddable Timelines from Twitter
- Twitter Enhances Self-Service Features for Small Businesses
- Grow Your Audience on LinkedIn With Redesigned Company Pages
- Goodbye Missed Opportunities: LinkedIn Adds Real-Time Notifications
- Study Finds Link Between Yelp Ratings and Restaurant Reservations
- Why It Is Important to Know Where Your Target Audience Is
- Is Mobile Advertising the Best Use of Your Ad Dollars?
- Why Your Company Should Adopt Social Recruiting Tactics
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]