This Week: Social Media News You Need to Know
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Only 5% of Wall Posts on Facebook Pages Receive Replies
- Updates to Facebook Groups Allow More Advertising
- Facebook’s Social Job Portal Fights Unemployment
- Google Docs Updates Presentations With Real-Time Collaboration
- Google Search Will Be Made More Secure With HTTPS
- Google’s Android 4.0 Unveiled with Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus
- Flow Visualizations Provide Dynamic Results on Google Analytics
- Google Reader Loses Features to Google+
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]