This Week: Social Media News You Need to Know
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook for iPad Is Now Available in Apple’s App Store
- Facebook and eBay Team Up to Create Social Commerce Apps
- Google Shuts Down More Services Including Buzz
- Google+ Adds Real-Time Search and Hashtags
- Google+ Adds YouTube Integration
- Google +1 Buttons Now Integrate With Display Ads
- Google Will Automatically Update Google Places Business Listings
- Digital Shopping Poised to Dominate the Holidays
- Apple’s iPad Leads in Driving Web Traffic
- Apple’s iCloud Released Ahead of iOS 5
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]