Learn About Search Engines at Sprout Social’s New Channel
- Social Media
Ever since we launched the new Sprout Social Insights in June, we’ve been working hard writing articles that are useful for business owners, marketers, and other professionals who need access to the best information and resources for navigating the social web.
As part of that ongoing mission, we’re thrilled to announce the launch of our new Search Engines channel.
Search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing are an absolutely vital component of any business’ web strategy. Whether you’re trying to make your brand’s blog posts about new products show up when people search for the features you’re offering or just bumping your local business’ Google Places page up a few pages in the search results, search engine optimization (SEO) is going to have to be a part of your arsenal.
We’ve already composed a ton of helpful features and news articles about this important part of online business and marketing, and you can browse all that content — and all the new content to come — by selecting “Search Engines” in the drop-down menu at the top-right of our site.
You can also access it and bookmark it by pointing your web browser directly to http://sproutsocial.com/insights/topic/search.
Keep an eye on the new Search Engines channel for tons of helpful resources to come. In the meantime, here are some great articles we’ve already published on the subject. Thanks for reading!
Helpful Guides: Search Engines
- Search Engines vs. Social Media: Which Matters Most to Businesses?
- Why You Should Focus Your SEO on Google
- How to Create a Sitemap for Your Company Blog
- How to Grow Your Business With Search Engine Optimization
- How to Submit Your Website to Search Engines
- Why Search Engine Optimization Helps All Businesses
- Google vs. Bing: Which Search Engine Should You Target?
- 5 Ways to Make Your Blog Appear in Search Engines
[Image credit: Solo]