While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- New Module Lets Advertisers Monitor Facebook Campaigns From News Feed
- Facebook’s Conversion Tool Is Now Live for All Advertisers
- Do Facebook-Connected Apps Drive More Engagement and Monetization?
- How the Google Antitrust Settlement Could Affect SEO [Infographic]
- Identify Colleagues With Google+ Labels for Businesses
- Offline Support Comes to Google Slides
- Stats: How Twitter’s Promoted Products Have Impacted Retailers
- Twitter Makes Embedded Tweets Faster and Easier to Use
- Twitter Debuts Vine, Its Video-Sharing App for iOS
- Evernote Partners With UberConference to Enhance On-Call Collaboration
- Tumblr Is Rolling Out a More Streamlined Dashboard
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]
Jennifer Beese: Jennifer Beese has worked as a community manager and social media strategist. When she’s not writing, you can find her studying anatomy and physiology—she literally has a skeleton in her closet—or under the stars with her telescope.