Radio enables a user to make a single selection from a group of options.
Radio buttons allow users to make a single selection among a group of options. In a form, always place radios underneath one another to aid in a user’s ability to scan the form.
- List options in a logical order (alphabetically, numerically, time-based, etc.)
- Most likely to least likely to be selected
- Include at least two or more choices
- Include mutually exclusive options—this means that each option must be independent from every other option in the list
- By default, no radio elements should be selected