While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Is Testing a ‘Save for Later’ Feature for News Feed
- Latest Test Could Make Facebook More Valuable to Recruiters
- Can Advertisers Preview Mobile App Install Ads From Their Devices?
- Why Some Facebook Pages Might See a Drop in Organic Reach
- Facebook Rolls Out Updated Resources for Businesses and Developers
- Twitter Is Readying Retargeted Ads for Mobile
- New Deal With Deutsche Telekom Expands Twitter’s International Reach
- Geo-Target the Right Audience For Your Tweets With Sprout Social
Jennifer Beese: Jennifer Beese has worked as a community manager and social media strategist. When she’s not writing, you can find her studying anatomy and physiology—she literally has a skeleton in her closet—or under the stars with her telescope.