While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Engagement Drops 8 Percent on Facebook Ads
- “Listen” Button Appears on Musicians’ Facebook Pages
- Facebook Overtakes Google Properties in Brazil
- Trending Articles Appear in Facebook News Feeds
- Go Beyond Likes: Facebook Adds New Metrics for Advertisers
- Facebook Brings Check-Ins and Pages to Feature Phone Mobile App
- Leaked Microsoft Office 15 Video Reveals Cloud Support
- Microsoft Announces Multiple Editions of Windows 8
- Klout Announces “Brand Squad” Pages
- Spotify Announces Brand Apps and Partnerships
- Introducing Our Social Media for Enterprise Channel
- Tumblr Brings Advertising Options to Its Dashboard
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]