While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Recommends Similar Pages After Fans Click ‘Like’
- Facebook Page Post Ads Outperform Marketplace Ads [Study]
- New Data Is Revealed About Facebook Promoted Posts and Offers
- Engagement Is Unaffected by Facebook’s News Feed Ads
- Connect With Customers From the New Foursquare for Business App
- Add Your Twitter Handle to Foursquare Check-in Tweets
- Instagram Email Notifications Alert You When You’re Mentioned
- What You Need to Know About Upgrading Your Business to Office 2013
- The BlackBerry Z10 Makes Its U.S. Debut in March
- Preview Stored Dropbox Files With Quick Start
- Network Smarter With Evernote Hello
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]