While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- 3 Types of Facebook Ads You Can Create From the Admin Panel
- Offsite Link Image Previews Now Appear Larger in Facebook News Feeds
- Facebook’s New Cover Photo Policy Goes Into Effect for Pages Today
- Facebook Finally Unveils a Smarter Search Engine
- Cover Photos Now Appear Alongside Recommendations in News Feeds
- Messenger for iOS Now Supports Free Voice Calls in the U.S.
- Justify Daily Deals With Groupon’s Merchant Impact Report
- Yelp Adds Inspection Scores to Restaurant Listings
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]
Jennifer Beese: Jennifer Beese has worked as a community manager and social media strategist. When she’s not writing, you can find her studying anatomy and physiology—she literally has a skeleton in her closet—or under the stars with her telescope.