While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Latest Phishing Scam Targets Facebook Page Admins
- Save Time Promoting Page Posts Using Facebook’s Ad Dashboard
- Facebook Inches Closer to a Single-Column Timeline Format
- Facebook Pages Manager for Android Is Available in All Countries
- Facebook Returns the Like Button to Page Post Ads on Desktop
- You Can Now Organize Emails Using Labels in Gmail’s Compose View
- Developers Can Now Respond to App Reviews on Google Play
- Dropbox Is Now Available for Windows 8
- Yahoo Mail Adds HTTPS Security Option
- Merge Your Messenger and Skype Accounts Before March 15th
- Groupon Payments Arrives on Merchants App for Android
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]