While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Makes Minor, But Important Tweaks to Search Box
- Facebook Revives Questions With a New Visual Format
- Facebook for iOS Relaunches as a Faster, Native App
- One Step Closer: Facebook Expands Sponsored Results Test
- More National Brands Are Jumping on the Mobile Payment Bandwagon
- Why You Should Tell Your Brand’s Story Through Photos and Videos
- TomTom Adds Foursquare Support to Updated iOS App
- PayPal, Discover Are Bringing Mobile Payments In-Store
- Become an Industry Expert on Bing With Quora Integration
- Why You Should Mix Social and Email Strategies Together
- Keep Your Team Organized With Evernote Business
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]