At Sprout Social we’ve worked hard to be the definitive destination for small businesses and brands looking to make sense of the social media space, but Sprout Social is about more than just the corner bakery. Our social media management tool also helps large organizations coordinate their efforts and manage their teams to make their marketing efforts more effective.
That’s why Sprout Insights is launching an Enterprise channel — it includes the same kinds of quality articles you’ve grown to expect for small business owners and marketers, but with additional razor-sharp focus on the needs of large companies, big agencies, or national brands that need heavy duty solutions to big challenges.
You’ll still see plenty of articles about small business and brands on the Sprout Insights homepage, but if you want to dig deeper and see only the articles that are meaningful on the enterprise level, visit our new Enterprise channel; just use our top navigation bar to search for articles about “Enterprise.”
We have more cool stuff coming soon, including better ways to navigate our content right up front, so stay tuned.
In the meantime, here are some highlights from Sprout Insights‘ coverage for enterprise social media business. Enjoy, and let us know if you have any requests, as always.
- 10 Essential Social Media Resources for Enterprise Business
- 3 Powerful Social Networks for Enterprise Teams
- How to Manage Facebook for Enterprise
- How to Manage Twitter for Enterprise
- 14 Twitter Tools for Enterprise Business
- 6 Killer iPhone Apps for Enterprise Business
- 12 Killer iPad Apps for Enterprise Business Management
- BYOD: Is “Bring Your Own Device” Good for Enterprise Business?
[Image credit: David Halgart]