While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Decreases Image Size for Non-Social Page Post Ads
- Mobile Ads Are Sporting a New Design on Facebook for iOS
- Facebook’s Like Box Plugin Is Now Four Times Faster
- Facebook Announces Plans to Roll Out Offline Purchase Ad Targeting
- Testing of Facebook’s Single-Column Timeline Continues
- It’s Official: Facebook Will Acquire Atlas From Microsoft
- Recommended Facebook Offers Begin to Surface for Some Members
- Add Filters and Effects to Your Vimeo Videos With ‘Looks’
- OpenTable Goes Social With ‘Places I’ve Eaten’ Facebook App
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]