Monitor and manage failed posts in the Notifications Drawer
Failed post notifications are now displayed in Sprout’s Notifications Drawer. If you have the correct permission settings, these notifications will alert you that one of your outgoing posts has failed. You will be able to go directly to the failed post stream from the alert.
- HOW TO:
- Click the bell icon in the top right corner of the application to open the drawer.
- Click to the Issues tab to see updates about failed posts, organized chronologically.
- Click into the issue to see more information about why your post failed.
- Click the “Go to failed stream” button at the bottom left of the issue to either fix and resend or delete your failed post.
Note: Issues will clear out of the notifications drawer only when you have successfully resent or deleted your failed post.
Customize your notification preference settings for failed posts
The Notifications Preferences Settings page allows you to customize which notification types you receive as well as your delivery method (email and/or in-app drawer) for failed posts. You have full control of your own notification preferences settings, regardless of your permission settings.
- HOW TO:
- Click the gear icon at the top right of the drawer to access the settings page.
- From here, you can select and deselect the notifications types you would like to receive, including failed posts.
- Select/deselect the checkboxes under Email and Drawer to enable/disable those delivery methods.
Note: You can also access the page by clicking the leaf avatar on the bottom left of the platform and selecting Settings from the drop-down list. Once on the Settings page, go to the left-hand navigation bar and click on Notifications (under the Global Features header).