Search your inbox from Sprout’s iOS and Android apps
You can now find messages containing keywords or phrases using the search field within the Inbox of Sprout’s iOS and Android applications. From your inbox, search the words/phrases you’re looking for and you’ll see all messages containing those words, hashtags and @mentions.
Keep a pulse on social performance with reports in Sprout’s Android App
Stay informed on your social performance with reporting at your fingertips. View, download and share reports with team members and stakeholders in real-time from the convenience of your phone.
- Go to the navigation drawer and select Reports.
- Search by Report name in the search box, browse recent reports or select reports by report category.
- Once a report is selected, click the drop down under ‘Activity Date Range’ to select a report date range. You can choose from a set time period or custom. If you select a custom period, click ‘Selected Dates’ to set your custom date range.
- Next, select and configure your report filters. Select ‘View Report’ to dive into your report.
Keep stakeholders in the loop with reports on Sprout’s Android App
Leverage Sprout’s PDF sharing methods on mobile to get your reports quickly and easily into the hands of leadership, decision-makers or your clients.
- Select your desired report.
- Take the share action on your specific Android device and select your desired application to share.