It’s Facebook Friday — each week we’ll offer one tip for leveraging Facebook to increase customer awareness of and engagement with your brand or business.
November was a busy month at Facebook HQ in Menlo Park, CA; there were a few game-changing announcements from the social network that will affect the way you do business. We decided to round up some of the most critical developments for you to review as we move into the heart of the holiday shopping season.
And since Facebook is such an important tool for the readers of Sprout Insights (and for Sprout Social‘s customers), we’ve also produced several helpful resources, op-eds, how-tos, and other articles about the world’s biggest social media platform. Take a look below for a list of what you need to know from November.
Did we miss anything exciting? Be sure and share it in the comments for everyone to check out if you think so.
- Facebook Rolls Out a Pages-Only Feed
- Facebook Is Testing a New Mobile Sponsored Story Design
- Promoted Posts Can Now Target Facebook Fans by Country
- Track Conversions With Facebook’s Self-Serve Measurement Feature
- See an Increase in Reach? Thank Facebook’s Mobile Share Button
- New Comment Format Aims to Increase Engagement on Facebook Pages
- How to Put Your Facebook Page Updates On Your Website
- Facebook’s Pages-Only Feed: How It Works and What It Means
- 6 Facebook Tools That Deserve a Second Look
- 4 Things We’d Like to See in a New Facebook Timeline Design
- 6 Reasons Facebook and Twitter Are More Important Than a Company Website
- 6 Tips for Promoting and Planning a Successful Event on Facebook
- How to Interpret Every Facebook Metric in Sprout Social’s Reports
Was this tip helpful? Do you have any more ideas for getting the most out of Facebook? Let us know in the comments!
[Image credit: Adam Fagen]