While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Study: Do Hashtags Impact Viral Reach for Facebook Pages?
- Latest Test Suggests Similar Pages After Fans Like Facebook Posts
- One Step Closer: ‘Trending’ Module Now Appears on Facebook’s Homepage
- Will A New Facebook Notification Increase Engagement?
- User Experience Concerns Push Facebook Video Ads Back Indefinitely
- LinkedIn Today: Publisher Pages Are Being Phased Out
- Tips: How Businesses Can Use LinkedIn to Amplify Their Brands
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]