While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Ad Targeting Suggestions Help You Reach the Right Audience
- International Networks Can Now Display Facebook Content in TV Shows
- Redesigned Ads Manager Makes Buying a Facebook Ad Easier Than Ever
- Simpler Page Insights Are Coming to Facebook Today
- Pinterest Begins Rolling Out Promoted Pins
- Exclusive Deal Brings Pinterest Widget to Millions of Android Users
- Respond to Twitter Notifications in Gmail Without Opening an Email
- Nielsen Twitter Ratings Tool Begins Tracking TV Tweets
- Latest Twitter Experiment Delivers Personalized News Notifications