In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook’s Graph Search Is Rolling Out to the UK
- Viewers Can Subscribe to Android Alerts From TV Shows Facebook Pages
- Star Ratings Are Coming to Facebook Pages
- You Can Now Choose From More Than 1,000 Facebook Partner Categories
- Provide Help to Customers Over Live Video With Google+ Helpouts
- Google+ Woos Businesses With Restricted Communities
- The First Instagram Ad Debuts With Mixed Reviews
- Instagram Adoption Picks up Among Brands, Especially Automotive
- How Much ROI Did the Michael Kors Instagram Ad Generate?
- Why More Companies Should Use Twitter for Their Recruitment Efforts [Study]
- How Peer Influence and Social Media Impact Holiday Spending [Infographic]