While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook’s Graph Search Is Rolling Out to the UK
- Viewers Can Subscribe to Android Alerts From TV Shows Facebook Pages
- Star Ratings Are Coming to Facebook Pages
- You Can Now Choose From More Than 1,000 Facebook Partner Categories
- Provide Help to Customers Over Live Video With Google+ Helpouts
- Google+ Woos Businesses With Restricted Communities
- The First Instagram Ad Debuts With Mixed Reviews
- Instagram Adoption Picks up Among Brands, Especially Automotive
- How Much ROI Did the Michael Kors Instagram Ad Generate?
- Why More Companies Should Use Twitter for Their Recruitment Efforts [Study]
- How Peer Influence and Social Media Impact Holiday Spending [Infographic]
Jennifer Beese: Jennifer Beese has worked as a community manager and social media strategist. When she’s not writing, you can find her studying anatomy and physiology—she literally has a skeleton in her closet—or under the stars with her telescope.