While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- How to Optimize Your Facebook Page for Graph Search [Infographic]
- Facebook’s Like Button: There’s More to It Than Meets the Eye
- Read Best Practices Before Submitting a Facebook Open Graph Action
- Photo Comment Support Expands to Facebook Pages
- More Top Brands Have Dedicated Customer Service Twitter Handles [Study]
- Twitter Updates BlackBerry 10 App With Several New Features
- Union Metrics for Tumblr Drops Price of Analytics Tiers
- How the Auto Industry Is Leveraging Vine and Instagram
- Bing Autosuggest Now Includes Brands, Movies, Places, and More
- Track Engagement with Tumblr’s New Activity Page and Notes View
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]