While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Gifts Begin Expanding to International Audiences
- Facebook Places New Restrictions on Event Invites
- Update Makes Integrating Open Graph Actions into Your App Easier
- Target Demand, Not Just Demographics With Partner Categories
- Page Mentions in Status Updates Turn into Stories on Timeline [Updated]
- Promoted Post Prompts Now Appear on Facebook’s Homepage
- Improved Search and Recommendations Arrive on Foursquare for iOS
- Advertisers Could Soon Use Foursquare Data to Target Ads
- Glamour and Google+: How the Publisher Plans to Monetize Hangouts
- YouTube Now Supports Multiple Admins Per Channel
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]