While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Advertisers: Use Tracking Specs to Measure Actions
- How to See Which Graph Search Keywords Led to Your Site
- Facebook Increases the Relevancy of News Feed Ads With FBX Test
- Reach the Right Audience With Unpublished Posts for News Feed
- You Can Now Target Facebook Mobile App Install Ads by Connection Type
- Games, New Music Are Highlighted on Facebook Timeline
- New Facebook Button Could Let You Update Timeline From Any Page
- Film Festival Creates Flip Book Trailers Using Instagram
- Can Gamification Boost Engagement? Customer Actions Are Saying Yes
- Bing Search Results and Instagram Photos Now Affect Klout Scores
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]