Account Executive, Regional Enterprise (EMEA)
Account Executive, Regional Enterprise (EMEA)
Sprout Social is looking to hire an Account Executive, Regional Enterprise to the Sales & Success team.
Why join Sprout’s Sales & Success team?
Joining the Sales and Success team is an opportunity to accelerate your career. We’re a winning team selling and supporting the leading social media management platform for businesses. Not only do you get to work alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry, you also get to work with some of the biggest brands in the world including Harrods, IHG, River Island, TUI LTD., and University of Leeds. And the real kicker? You get to design your own career and follow the path that’s best for you. Wherever you want to go, we’re committed to helping you get there.
What you’ll do
- Prospect, develop and close sales opportunities with both new logos and existing customers in the large enterprise segment.
- Expand Sprout’s footprint into some of the world’s largest organizations, by selling into your local region, and partnering with AEs who are located by the businesses’ headquarters.
- Own your numbers - consistently meet and exceed your activity goals (prospecting and meetings completed) to build a fruitful pipeline that will provide consistent quota retirement.
- Establish deep relationships within your book of business through multi-threading, achieving both executive or VP level and end user engagement.
What you’ll bring
Sprout Social is looking for a highly driven and tech-savvy Account Executive with strong business acumen to join our expanding Large Enterprise sales team. Ideally, you will be equally driven by a customer-centric mentality as well as a desire to find and close new business.
These are the minimum qualifications that our hiring team is looking for in this role:
- 5+ years of closing experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Proven success selling/cross-selling to large enterprise organizations (5,000+ global employees)
- Ability to manage a large number of prospective accounts and identify problems, opportunities and consultatively provide solutions for each of them
- Experience working in a “co-selling” environment
Additionally, these are the preferred qualifications that would indicate a particularly strong candidate:
- Experience building relationships, presenting and selling to senior level decision makers across multiple functions
- Experience working with internal partners and cross-functional stakeholders to increase deal momentum and exceed both prospects and customers expectations
How you’ll grow
Within 1 month, you’ll plant your roots, including:
- Complete Sprout Social’s new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our products and how your role fits into the organization.
- Partner with the Enterprise Leadership Team to define key success metrics for your role and how you will measure against them.
- Meet with current members of the Enterprise Sales team individually to understand what’s working, what’s not, and gather learnings to implement into your role.
- Shadow Account Executives on calls live or through Gong to learn sales strategies and positioning.
- Dive right into our platform to learn about what makes our platform unique, how our solution impacts business objectives and why customers love our solutions.
- Learn Sprout’s go-to-market messaging, key differentiators, develop and personalize segment-specific value propositions.
- Learn the relevant customer stories and case studies to justify your value propositions with real ROI examples from the field.
- Complete a demo and written certification to ensure comprehension.
- Learn Sprout’s existing customer sales process by shadowing your peers.
Within 3 months, you’ll start hitting your stride by:
- Meet with all your existing customers within the book of business and begin the process of building relationships with key strategic stakeholders.
- Identifying the top 20-25% of new logo opportunities within your book of business to create focus and execution in your weekly prospecting activities.
- Understand the language of all your customers and where we can expand our offerings by expansion into new business units or increasing utilization of our platform with existing customers.
- Own your numbers - consistently meet and exceed your activity goals to build a fruitful pipeline that will provide consistent quota attainment after ramp.
- Co-build account & territory plans with your BDR, Professional Services, Solutions Engineers & Customer Success teammates.
- Regularly meet with your BDR to define a relationship that ensures seamless communication and coordination on all net new business generation and expansion opportunities.
- Conduct active research leveraging all available tools and data sources to understand your customers’ brand, culture, KPIs, partners, and success metrics so you can add value throughout your interactions and become a trusted advisor.
- Gain a solid understanding of your customer’s internal transitions and mitigate the risk of customer churn.
Within 6 months, you’ll be making a clear impact through:
- Have built solid relationships at the C-Level with existing customers within your “book of business".
- Have built strong internal relationships with your peers, customer success, professional services, solutions engineering, our legal partners and others who will take part in your deal cycles. You will have a deep understanding of each team’s partnership expectations and service level agreement..
- Have built 4X your monthly quota target of net new logo pipeline.
- Travel locally or out of state to meet with high potential prospects and critical customers on a quarterly basis to speed up your deal cycles and increase win rates.
- Become a Sprout Social and social media expert to confidently speak to ever-changing trends, new product features and platform enhancements to help our customers realize their full potential and accomplish their goals.
- Consistently achieve your monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
Within 12 months, you’ll make this role your own by:
- Mentor and develop your BDR to become best in class at their respective functions and further advance their skill sets and career trajectory.
- Step up as a peer leader to share best practices across the organization and help others grow from your experiences.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly activity, pipeline and new business metrics.
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
Our Benefits Program
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for our team, product and culture. Our benefits program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families
- Progressive policies to support work/life balance, like our flexible paid time off and parental leave program
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment—your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and mental well-being of our team
- Ongoing education and development opportunities via our Grow@Sprout program, employee-led diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives and mentorship programs for aspiring leaders
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Whenever possible, we want to provide team members the flexibility to work in the location that makes the most sense for them. If you prefer an office setting, this role may be based in our Dublin location. If you prefer to work remotely from another location within Ireland and/or the UK, we will accommodate you as best as possible. If you are based in another location within EMEA, we aren’t able to hire in your location at this time; however, if you’d like to stay in touch with us in case that changes in the future, please apply and we’ll save your application for possible future consideration.
Sprout Social offers deep social media listening and analytics, social management, customer care, commerce and advocacy solutions to more than 30,000 brands and agencies worldwide.
Sprout’s unified platform integrates the power of social throughout every aspect aspect of a business and enables social leaders at every level to extract extract valuable data and insights that drive their business forward. Sprout operates across major social media networks, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun.