Included on the list is:
- Building more advertising opportunities for business owners
- Improving the coupon tool
- Making deal redemption easier
Yelp also published a list new features they are considering such as:
- Yelp Deals should be easier to share via other social media tools
- Duplicate listings should be addressed faster
- Offering more multi-location management tools
No timeline has been announced on any of these new features.
Yelp’s Small Business Advisory Council was formed last year to advise Yelp executives on the needs of the merchants who use the geolocation service. A handful of small business owners from around the country were invited to join the council and submitted the ideas that Yelp is now acting on.