While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Detailed Post Insights Return to Facebook Pages Manager for iOS
- Brands Can Now Target Facebook Ads By Recent Activity
- Facebook Fans Can Now Rate Page Posts on How Interesting They Are
- Facebook Launches Verified Pages and Profiles
- How Influential Are Facebook Recommendations? [Infographic]
- Switch Between Multiple Accounts Faster on Updated Twitter Apps
- Agencies Can Now Create More and Longer Twitter Lists
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]
Jennifer Beese: Jennifer Beese has worked as a community manager and social media strategist. When she’s not writing, you can find her studying anatomy and physiology—she literally has a skeleton in her closet—or under the stars with her telescope.