Social Media News: LinkedIn Profiles, Twitter Ads, Promoted Page Likes
- Social Media
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Wolfram Alpha Shares Usage Data From Facebook’s Social Graph
- Promoted Page Like Ads Are Now Available Globally
- Revealed: Mobile App Install Ads Lead to 25 Million Downloads in Q1
- Google Will Shut Down the Meebo Bar Publishing Tool on June 6th
- Highlight Your App Activity in Search With Google+ Sign-In
- Add Perspective and Mentions to Vine Videos With Latest Update
- Brands Can Now Be Tagged in Instagram Photos
- Don’t Let Social Media Statistics Scare You Into Bad Decisions
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]